Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Covenant Day.

I have now completed my training as an Salvation Army officer and tomorrow is our sessions Covenant Day. This is where we sign to say that we are committing to live our lives for God as Salvation Army officers. This is a significant day in the process of training and will be a commitment that I make for my life, allowing God to direct me and the ministry I am involved with.
This has felt like a long time coming and am looking forward to it and commissioning on Saturday. But I am more excited about what those days mean in terms of Gods plan for us in the future. Lizzy and I are both excited about moving to Aspley this month (Yippee) and that we can live together permanently again. But most of all we are excited about how God is going to us us as a couple in the life of the church and the community of Aspley. We don't know what that will look like but that's part of the fun and our faith.
Matt

No comments: