Monday, February 11, 2008

Appointments

Well here it is.......

As from August Lizzy and I will be moving to Nottingham Aspley and I will be taking up the role as the Corps Officer(church leader) for the church and community centre.

We are really excited about it and can't wait to move and get involved with what is going on. It like a really exciting place to be. There is pre and after school provision, cafe, parents and toddlers, jam club, bible study, Band and Singing group etc....

It feels really strange to know that we are moving yet still have 6 months before we can get there and get on with things. However, I know I still have things to do (like assignments), things to learn (I assume) and things to prepare.

Watch this space for more info about our new home and our new community.

Suddenly, the reality of being an SA officer has hit home and I can't wait!

Matt

No comments: