Monday, November 17, 2008

Strictly Moaning

I can admit that I watch Strictly Come Dancing. It's good fun watching the trials and tribulations of celebrities leaning to dance. This series how every has started to annoy me. Here's why:

John Sergeant has come under a barrage of abuse and moaning from the judges for still be in. They continue to complain that he has not been voted out by the public. Each week I get more and more annoyed with them because, by now, they should know the premise of the show; to entertain. This is exactly what JS is doing, and personally I love it. The judges can't seem to grasp that the public have the right to vote for who they want, it has been like that for 6 series!! If they wanted a dance show then pick 16 people that can dance to start with. The BBC purposefully get people like JS in because they can't dance to make people watch in the early stages.
The great thing is by the judges moaning only makes people vote for JS even more. I will be voting for him next week!!
I do realise that my street cred(what I had of it) has now disappeared.
Come on John!!!!
Matt

No comments: