Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Visit to Aspley!

went to Nottingham Aspley last week to visit our new church. The one that I am to be responsible for!!! It was great, met some of the staff who seemed really nice, had a look around the build, had a look around our house which we will be moving into in July 08.

We also me with one of the senior leaders, David. We had a really long and exciting chat about what is going on, what there vision was, what the expectation was etc. I remarked that for Lizzy and I our heart was for the non-church! His reply will stay with me for a very long time....... he said "what other reason is there?"

It really hit me that we can't muck about when it comes to to being effective witness! This has challeneged me to really consider how effective I am and whether I really do love unconditionally all people espically who do not have an experience of Jesus.



Matt

No comments: